1. H. J. Ringold and G. Rosenkranz (1956). "Steroids. LXXXIII. Synthesis of 2-Methyl and 2,2-Dimethyl Hormone Analogs". Journal of Organic Chemistry 21: 1333
2. Ringold, H. J., E. Batres, O. Halpern, and E. Necoechea (1959). "Steroids. 2-Methyl and 2-Hydroxymethylene-androstane Derivatives". Journal of the American Chemical Society 81 (2): 427–432. doi:/ja01511a040.
3. Fed Regist. 2012 Jul 30;77(146):44456-62.
4. Julius A. Vida (1969). Androgens and Anabolic Agents: Chemistry and Pharmacology. New York: Academic Press. pp. 23 & 168.
5. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008 Feb;6(2):255-8. doi: /. Epub 2008 Jan 9.
6. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006 Nov;101(11):2659-62. Epub 2006 Sep 4.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended or approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No liability is assumed for use and/or application of any of the information presented herein. This information is for entertainment purposes only. The information presented herein is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is presented with the understanding that neither the publisher nor the Authors are engaged in rendering medical advice and do not promote or encourage the use or possession of controlled anabolic androgenic steroids or any other illegal drugs. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed medical doctor practicing within the United States. The publisher can give no guarantee for any of the information contained herein or any application thereof. In every individual case the website visitor must check the accuracy and safety of this information by consulting a licensed medical doctor. Always consult your doctor before using any dietary supplement product or beginning this or any nutrition and/or exercise program. Must be 18 years of age or older to read this material. From a Declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and a Committee of Publishers and Associations.