Chapter 4 narrates about the Lord’s benevolence and the importance of the Prasad. This is a continuation of the previous chapter. During an incident, the merchant puts off the Lord about his merchandise, thereby losing all its value. Realizing his folly, the merchant regrets his intemperance and seeks forgiveness. On hearing that the merchant reached the dockyard, his wife and daughter, who were performing the puja at that time, forget to take the Prasad. Angered with the disrespect, He makes the boats sink into the sea, only to be restored when they have the Prasad.
Temple Daily Schedule
1. Sri Swamy Vari Suprabhata Seva 3:30 AM
2. Abhishekam & Archana 4:00 AM to 5:15 AM
3. Balabogam 5:15 AM ...
4. Panchaharathulu & Neerajana Mantra Pushpamulu 5:30 AM
5. Swamy Vari Sarva Darshanam 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
12:30 PM to 9:00 PM
6. Ashtothara Sathanama Poojas & Sahasranamarchanas 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
7. Abhishekams are been performed by the Devotees Rs. 100/- per each tickets in Yantralayam 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
8. Sri Vari Nitya Kalyanam 09:30 AM
9. Rajabhoga Mahanivedana 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
10. Darbaru Mandapam who are having tickets Rs. 40/- respectively. 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
11. Sri Swamy Vari Darbaru Seva 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM
12. Sri Ammavarla Ekanta Seva 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM
13. Temple Doors Close 9:00 PM to 3:30 AM